Monday, July 11, 2011

Sketches on Air

Pencil/Penbrush/photoshop..I did this while coming to Chicago from NYC.


Penbrush/Photoshop.. I gave the original drawing to my friend's son as a gift knowing he likes monster and stuff and of course I took a photo for me..




Sketchbook Pro 2011/Photoshop..I did this back in Sydney with my new Sketchbook pro 2011..cool software! I did the sketch and clean up the lines but I actually prefer the rough version..pick your fave..






Pencil/Sketchbook pro2011/photoshop..I did this on my way to NewYork from Chicago..

I did these sketches while travelling the USA by airplanes. Then use Sketchbook Pro 2011 and Photoshop as soon as I hit the ground. I Always carry my sketchpad with me and my handy 4B pencil and a sharpenner, a kneadable eraser, a ballpen and an inkbrush..






No comments:

Post a Comment